Thursday, September 28, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Foodie Friday and Everything Else
The other day I looked at the calendar, and I couldn't believe that September was on the wane. I don't know about you, but I've barely had time to adjust to the new season--my favorite season, I might add. Just yesterday, the temperature inched up to 90 degrees, and I set aside plans to cook hearty soups. The next time I see you, we'll be in the golden month of October. . . I hope the month takes its time, 31 long, meandering days.
Have you finished decorating your home and porch for autumn? (I'm moving in fits and starts.) If you're looking for inspiration, you'll love this sampling from last week's party.

The Painted Apron shared an "Apple Recipe Round-Up."


Sidewalk Shoes shared "Cold Brew Green Tea with Lemon Verbena."


Botanic Bleu shared "Creating Unexpected Fall Decor."




Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have written permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

22 comments:

  1. I can't believe how close we are to October either, Michael! Today I'm sharing two delicious fall loaf cakes - a Banana Gingerbread Loaf and a Sweet Potato Bread. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fall pretty on display! Thanks for the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to Keep Calm and Fall On but, egads it's way too hot for the end of September! We're looking forward to 70 degree temps instead on 90'ish this weekend. Hope you are too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for always hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this spooktacular party. There is so much inspiration here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Lee,
    Thank you for featuring my unexpected fall decor. Like you, our temperatures have been very warm with no real signs of fall weather until yesterday. It has been raining slow, steady rains of fall for two days now, and my trees are clapping their hands in relief.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. And just like that....poof! September is over. It was rather hot, so I can't help but think my wishing the heat away made for a bit of snubbing those hot afternoons, ignoring the otherwise niceties of what September can be. Here's to relishing in the good of October. Thank you for hosting us, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! I'm off to read your previous posts that I missed. See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Fall Michael! Have a great weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you! I am shocked (and a little scared) at how quickly September has passed. Thanks for hosting my favorite weekly party. There are some lovely features here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party! I haven't done a decorating thing for Fall as it's been in the 80's and 90's. We're still eating our dinners outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy dropping off a few of my latest recipes with your parties every week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, this month really flew by! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else Party - always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for sharing my green tea! I can't believe it's almost October, this is crazy! Also, we are supposed to have wonderful temperatures this weekend, in the 70's!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting and I agree with you...let's all hope for a sloooow moving October!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, I cannot believe Sunday begins October! Thank you for hosting ~ love your centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great party! Thanks for hosting!
    Amber followtheyellowbrickhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this party and I would love to be added to the group pinterest board too!
    Pinterest: afergusondecor

    ReplyDelete