Note: For Christmas week, the Foodie Friday
link has been moved up to Monday, 12/22/14,
at 7 p.m. central time.
There will be no changes to the January 2, 2015, party. The link will be available Thursday, 1/1/15, at 7 p.m. central time.
You are cordially invited
in a weekly party,
"Foodie Friday and Everything Else,"
hosted every Friday
at Rattlebridge Farm.
at Rattlebridge Farm.
The link is available every Thursday night at 7 p.m. central time.
Foodie Friday and Everything Else Linky Party Guidelines:
**No limit to the number of links. Older/seasonal posts are always welcome.
** Visit three other Foodie Friday participants and give them shout-outs on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, or leave a comment on their post.
**Your links can include recipes and/or "everything else" --giveaways, tablescapes, DIY projects, home decor, food tips, tea parties, al fresco events, restaurant reviews, product reviews, sponsored posts, etc.
**If you host a weekly party, you're welcome to add a link.
** By adding your link to Foodie Friday, you are granting Rattlebridge Farm permission to include a photo of your FF recipe (and a link to your blog post) on Rattlebridge's social media.
** If you would like to share your recipes with a larger audience, join the "Top Food Bloggers" group board at Pinterest, which can be found HERE. In order to join, just "follow" the board and send me an "@" message so I'll be sure to see it.
How to Link to Foodie Friday
1. Look for the blue Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the Foodie Friday post. Click on the icon.
2. A form will pop up, asking for information.
3. First, add your URL (this is the permalink to your blog post, not the main link to your blog. For example, the main link to a blog might be http://www.foodiefriday.blogbaker.com. The permalink address would include the unique address for a blog post, and it is much longer than a regular URL. Example of a permalink: http://www.foodiefriday.blogbaker.com/2014/09/foodie-friday-freakout-november-9th.html . Don't put the address to my blog in this section or visitors will be routed back to my blog, and we want them to visit you. Your permalink will make sure visitors find your post--sometimes visitors will look at old FF posts, months or years after the Foodie Friday event.
4. The second line in the Inlinkz form will ask for your name. You can add whatever you wish, such as your blog's name, the title of your recipe, or a "headline" to entice visitors to check out your post.
5. The third line in the Inlinkz form will ask for your email. Don't worry--no one will see it, nor will it be shared. I'm pretty sure you can skip this step is you wish.
5. After entering your information, Inlinkz will ask you to select an image for the thumbnail. A crop tool is available. Choose an image.
6. After you submit your link, it may take a few moments for your thumbnail to appear.
Foodie Friday also has a Flickr photography gallery. It's open to the public. You are welcome to add photos to get wider recognition for your work. There are two galleries--one for food and one for home decor. You can visit the food gallery HERE.